* Adept in the following tools: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Toad for Oracle,CSS3, Adobe Photoshop (> 5 years)
* Knowledgeable in Joomla, Wordpress, PHPMyAdmin, CPanel, Google Analytics, PHP, and other common opensource tools.
* Knowledgeable in PHP and Search Engine Optimization
* Developed several offline and online pioneer systems for De La Salle University
* Taught VB.NET basics for High School teachers
* Avid Social Media user and internet researcher
* Wrote several research papers for Graduate Studies (Masters in IT)
I am confident of my English speaking and writing skills. I can communicate well with different clients, especially the Americans. I particularly like the straightforwardness of the US based clients and how they deal with projects in a straight to the point manner.
Here are some of the research papers I have written: https://www.scribd.com/doc/170807009/Exploring-the-Pedagogical-and-Technical-Readiness-of-Teachers-in-ICT-Integration-to-Non-Formal-Education https://www.scribd.com/doc/170806652/Building-a-Suitable-MOOC-Framework-for-e-TESDA
I had few instructions or experiences with Email marketing for all the freelance jobs I had.
I am not much into advertising but I am willing to learn it if the job requires me to do so.
ASP.NET, SQL Server and Oracle are my key tools when I worked as a Full time Web Developer for De La Salle University - Manila. Joomla, PHP, CPanel, and MySQL are the tools I more frequently used when I shifted to Freelance Web Development.
I worked for a call center company or a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company for 6 months during my last semester in college. I was also able to work as a home-based game moderator for about 3 months. Currently, I still do email and customer support with my clients or users.