- Customer Service:
- utilization of CRMs: Salesforece, MS Office,
- Sales (B2B, B2C , FacetoFace eg Retail)
- Team Leader; handled 15-20 agents for Optus Australia Directory Assistance
- Escalation processes
- Staffing (RTA liason and compliance)
- Inter-colleague support and management
- Legal mediation and conflict resolution for employees under disciplinary bucket
- Monthly planning: spiefs, scorecards and metrics, coaching
- Retention and attrition management
- Meeting initiation and documentation, business management
- Team building organization
I've had the pleasure of being with a real estate agency in Australia, Jones Lang LaSalle and got hired as a Valuer Services Coordinator which mainly focuses on liaising documents pertinent to the success of the broker/agent and their responsible territories.
This is personally based on my own assessment of my skill in this particular language. I am using my experience in the offshore industries I was associated with and my particular interest in English as I've used it for creating music, blogs and even short stories as part of my hobby growing up.
I would need to improve on my English Business etiquette and terminology if I would be assigned something that requires legal and professional writing. Otherwise, I used a more relaxed freestyle form of writing that can be effective for translating jargon to a wider audience.
I have about 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience.
I have utilized most of these platforms though I can only attest to those I've rated 5 stars as something I am confident in using. I'm highly trainable as with Amazon, I was Madonna's 1984 hit song when they hired me as a Customer Support cum Technical Support for their website and kindle ebook, and I lasted more than a year with them with satisfactory results.
Being a supervisor previously, I would have some knowledge on how my employee's gets taxed or paid. I was also hired by Comcast under their Billing Department to assist with payments of subscribers for a short stint.
I was not allowed to rate more but I'm confident with most of the skills here.
Was a Valuer Services Coordinator for JLL moreover less than a year.