• Excellent knowledge in the customer service areas of wireless communication in Billing and Device Common Procedures
• Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
• Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers.
• Demonstrate the best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits.
• Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up-selling opportunities.
• Trained with Zendesk, SoftPhone, Trello, and MS Office.
• Can develop a Program for Cultural immersion for new projects to be used during Onboarding New Hire.
• Knowledge with Real Estate
• Expert in handling difficult customers.
• Can work with less Supervision
Part of my Job as Telco rep and shifted from Agent to Trainer to Supervisor we are trained to create a report, do root cause analysis and do flyby spot checks for quality control and create a report. Mostly my 40% of Job was through admin and reporting when I became a supervisor
We are trained to be multi-skilled agents and that we are able to understand concerns and able to relate with them. We have learned a different type of customer behavior and that helped us to be more familiar with do's and dont's when communicating with customers