Highlights of Professional Qualifications:
1. Versed with RA 9184 and different international funding institution procurement manuals/guidelines such as World Bank (WB), Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCA-P/MCC).
2. Co-authored the enhancement of Program Procurement Guidelines (Component 2&3) for the KALAHI CIDSS-NCDDP, Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
3. Co-authored the enhancement of Procurement Guidelines for Support to Project Implementation and Cross Reference Guidelines for Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP).
4. Knowledgeable with local and foreign procurement processes and systems
(from pre-procurement, actual procurement, negotiations, contract
implementation & monitoring, and payment phase).
5. Knowledgeable with recruitment and selection of Consultant-Staff/ Technical Specialist.
6. Resource person and part of training team for seminars, trainings and workshop for national event.
7. Knowledgeable with Asset/Property & Vehicle management, Disaster management, Records management, Travel management, Supplies management, Events & Logistics management, and financial management.
8. Strong interpersonal skill in administrative functions.
9. Civil Service Eligible- Professional.
10. Skilled in Food and Beverage Service (FBS).
Been working in government agency; 2 years as a Chief Admin Officer and 3 years as a Supervising Admin Officer, with 7 years in procurement experience, however, no experience in virtual assistant yet.
Been using English language since primary school.
Co-authored policy and guidelines manuals.
2 Years in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. Financial management is part of project management, with 5 years experience.