Interface Techno-Phil Inc.
(January 2009 – February 2014)
- Team Lead for Lead Generation / Insurance
- This position contributes to the successful operation of the Season Subscriptions Department by generating revenue through season ticket, group and premium sales, while practicing the Company’s Core Values and Mission.
- Make minimum 100 outbound sales calls from provided lists to sell ticket packages (full, partial, groups, and premium products)
- Develop new sales leads through independent research and actively prospect daily.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Support the Retention, Group, and Account Executive sales efforts of the department as needed.
- Handle inbound sales calls and generate into sales.
- A large part of the job is providing sales team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive edge in their industry.
- Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines
- They motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder. They understand the importance of praising and rewarding team members who do a stellar job and implement bonus and prize programs or “employee of the month” achievements.
- Prepare and delivering sales reports to management. They also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
Evergreen Contact Solutions (March 2014- June 2018)
- Outbound Sales Representative
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
- Assist in completing appointment goals
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with other employees in sales, marketing, and customer service departments
- Prioritize and target customers and prospects by potential for revenues/profits, cost to sell and service, and probability of success.
- Stay abreast of competition, competitive issues, online and offline real estate related products and services
Convergys (August 2018- January 2019)
- Customer Service Representative
- Serve as a liaison between Customer Service Representatives CSRs), management and other various departments. Resolve customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
-Resolve customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate
- Coordinate the day-to-day work functions, acting as a go to person and investigating and resolving complex
issues Initiate change requests to resolve system configuration questions
-Collaborate with other departments on cross functional tasks and projects Maintain performance and quality
standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times.
*Utalk (January 2019- June 2019)
Online English Teacher
- Learn the curriculum in its entirety for assigned grade levels.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the state standards and how both align with the K12 curriculum.
- Collect and review work samples. Grade work, as appropriate.
- Maintains regular contact with students and families Virtual Classroom Environment
- Implement school policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a positive rapport with assigned families.
- Support parents with school set-up and logistics questions.
- Support parents with set-up and maintenance of their teaching environment.
- Support parents and students through basic computer troubleshooting.
- Collaboration with peers.
- Build community by contributing to school message boards, newsletter and events.
- Support the school administration with student recruitment activities
- Interact regularly with students via phone and
VERSATEL (July 2019 –August 2019)
- Lead Generation
- Health Insurance
- Ask Possible questions to a customer and if they qualify, We immediately transfer them to a licensed Agent/Senior Agent.