Arcadier is headquartered in Singapore, but has offices in Sydney and the Philippines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on a .NET platform.
2. Utilizes appropriate software tools to develop, document, test and debug programs/objects, which have been assigned.
3. Reviews and analyses complex programming specifications to resolve any possible misunderstandings as to the assignment.
4. Carries out various forms of testing – unit, string, system, acceptance, volume, and so on, to ensure that desired test results are achieved.
5. Develops and documents test data, and performs testing to verify that the programs function correctly, and to ensure that modifications have not caused errors in other parts of the program or in interfacing programs.
6. Assists in the installation of new and
7. Performs tasks related to the development of special reports for
Skills / Qualifications:
1. At least 5 years experience in developing enterprise applications using
2. At least 5 years experience creating Microsoft SQL queries and stored procedures, tables, and views.
3. Experince writing
4. Excellent programming skills, ability to apply design patterns to real problems.
5. Attention to detail, analytical dependable.
6. Show initiative; the role requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
7. An ability to grasp concepts quickly and consider practical solutions.
8. Flexibility; the role requires flexible approaches to problem solving with teams across multiple
9. Experience in Agile.
the new hire will report to the Delivery Manager (based in Sydney).
SHARE THIS JOB