Some of these workers come highly recommended by their previous employers who's business needs are changing. Some come from our personal recruiting efforts.
In either case, we put them through the ringer so you don't have to. We test them, check their references, talk to previous employers, and do a background check.
You just pay us a recruiting fee. We don't mark up their salary.
These are GOOD workers.
He worked in the BPO industry that honed his skills for customer service, technical support, admin tasks and other back office duties.
He was handling Amazons accounts for over a year. He also managed more than 20 people while maintaining the account competitive and in good health.
He speaks good English and is also good in writing.
"What can you do to help me grow my business".
“Given that I already have knowledge on the platform you are using I will be dedicating my skills to help you reach the goals you are trying to achieve. With regard to product listing, I can help you target profitable items to post on your store. If you want fast processing of orders, I can also help you with that placing 50 to 100 order is chicken feet to me. If you are having issues with handling customer queries I have saved templates which could answer all concerns without compromising customer satisfaction. Whichever part of the platform you assign me I am pretty confident that I can deliver”.
Candidate has 12 years work experience in Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support alongside doing various administrative work and reports needed for the accounts she had handled. She works best under pressure and always have good working relationship with her colleagues.
She is a fast learner and with proper training and information and can work with minimal supervision.
When asked how she can help you grow your business, she responded:
“As a previous Customer Support I always aim to provide excellent customer satisfaction and I'll be glad to be part of your team and provide the same experience to your company. I can do task delegated to me with proper training, I am a fast learner and can easily be trained. I can work on different windows application. I have good communication skill and good at multitasking”.
This candidate has been a graphic designer for 10 years and has worked with companies with big clients such as ToysRUs, JC Penney, The Company Store, ACorn, True Value & Etc. Working with branding standards and adding creativity helps him determine the needs of the clients. He likes solving art problems from design to print;, manipulating images and pictures as well as performing color adjustments according to annotations and customerss preferences. Working with pagination/multi-pages is also one of his specialties including Layouts, binding, different page imposition, as well as Packaging Design, including die-cuts, varnish spots and final outputs. He sets arts and images ready for print either Computer to Plate/Film or Digital Print. He has also done some works for the social media accounts of his clients like banners. He has also created t-shirt designs.
Prefers to work home-based so he can further hone his skills and earn more for his family.
This candidate has been a graphic designer for 10 years, working with different graphic and publishing companies. She considers herself proficient in various types of graphic design work including T-shirt design, website templates, newspaper, magazine, brochure, logo creation, marketing materials like Facebook ads. She also experienced working using teespring and shopify platforms. Her latest work is managing Facebook accounts using power editor. She is passionate in doing graphic design in order to achieve project goals.
The candidate is a mother of 3. She has her parents to take care of her children while she works and visits them during weekends.
This candidate has been developing websites for more than 9 years. He has extensive experience in PHP and has worked with a lot of Wordpress websites, from API integration, theme development, plugin development, acf fields and other customization job for Wordpress website. He also has some experience working with Genesis framework, different CMS, Ecommerce and Framework for PHP. He has worked with Drupal, Magento and CodeIgniter. He would like to broaden his skills and experience on mobile development android or IOS. He has great attention to details and loves to develop his skill. He believes that in web development nothing is impossible thus taking each project as a welcome challenge.
- “I highly recommend John Cristobal for any job in your company and I’m sure that he will do a great job. he would be a great asset for any business.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me for more details”.
This candidate came to us a referral. He is an excellent customer support representative having a good number of work experience with call center companies. He is also a good virtual assistant and an excellent writer having done a lot of article and content writing.
- “In the nearly 4 years that June has worked with Bryxen, Inc, he has been such a joy to work with. His work ethic is second to none and he was always willing to go above and beyond the tasks given to him. When we originally hired June, there was a bit of fear in hiring someone not native to the United States. Our previous customer support lead was a retired Chiropractor who was a native on the U.S. He had worked with Bryxen for roughly 3 years.
We hired June to replace this person. Within just 2 weeks, his skills had surpassed that of the native U.S. employee who had a Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic (A very well recognized school in the medical profession). June would send me daily reports indicating what was done throughout the day. Some of these reports were quite lengthy.
In 4 years, there were only a handful of days he did not submit a report. And the best part is, never once did I ask a report. This was not part of his job responsibilities but he took it upon himself to go above and beyond. June is partially responsible for helping our flagship service, iwriter.com (which is the largest content creation service in the world) become what it is today.
June is very responsible and loyal and I give him my highest recommendations.”
Although this candidate has only more than a year of work experience as Virtual Assistant, she has more than 20 years of work experience in General Administrative functions. She is highly adept in strategic planning, problem-solving, management, process evaluation, and program development. She also demonstrates excellence in motivation, leadership, and supervision of subordinates. She is a hard-working, multi-tasking Executive Assistant with managing daily office functions, scheduling and documentation skills. Her Virtual Assistant work experiences include Administrative Assistant, Data Entry, Web Research, Lead Generation and other Office and Administrative skills.
- “The applicant was well experienced and very familiar with the job of a Dean.”
- “The applicant always meets deadlines for submitting academic related reports.”
- “The applicant strictly pays attention to details. ”
- “The applicant’s strong point was her competence with her job.”
- “The applicant supervised more than 10 teaching staff at any given time. Her management style was flexible. This means that she can be strict if the task at hand calls for it while she can also be tolerant if she thinks that a certain level of independence and academic freedom are required to develop their decision making skills and creativity.”
- “The applicant always reported for work on time and was seldom absent.”
- “The applicant believes in an open door policy. This means that she welcomes students, parents and subordinates to freely consult her anytime. She also values providing constructive criticism to help improve job performance and commends her staff for doing a good job.”
- “The applicant was admired by her bosses and she is well respected by her peers in the educational community.”
- “The applicant immediately resolves conflict by speaking to the person concerned in a civilized manner. She thinks of pressure as a part of life and welcomes them as challenges of life. ”
- “The applicant was a very valuable employee to our organization because of her ability to lead and motivate people. She was highly trusted by her bosses and subordinates. If an opening for a similar position arises that would be most convenient for her, I would recommend her to be re-hired.”
Graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, He came to us thru the recommendation of his previous employer. Has developed responsive websites using PHP as his main language. He considers back-end development as his expertise. Although he has some knowledge doing front-end, he considers this as his area for improvement. He is looking for full time work who can provide him better opportunity and one that can challenge his coding skills.
He takes each project a challenge to his skills and abilities.
“The most difficult project that I encountered was developing wordpress plugin for www.sosme.info. It was my first time to build a plugin, although wordpress is coded in PHP but there are functions in wordpress that I wasn’t familiar with at that time. The specification of the plugin was to make a shortcode of all features like login, registration, forgot password, and etc.
My action plan was to research, study and watching video tutorials on how to make a wordpress plugin and I succeeded. I finished the plugin before the deadline”.
“I have an awesome PHP developer whom I hired through your site about a year ago. He's exceeded all my expectations but I've simply run out of work for him.”.
Candidate is well versed in photo editing, website designing and website development using Wordpressplatform (Genesis framework). She has been into front-end development for more than 4 years and finds every project a challenge to her creative mind. She doesn’t mind doing multitasking job as she sees this as an opportunity for growth.
She is currently looking for a part time work.
“She worked for us for a season of several months as a photo editor. During that time sheintroduced new ideas that we have continued to use since that time. She is insightful and artistic,courteous and helpful.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information”.
This candidate’s passion is Mathematics. She is challenged in doing in-depth analysis and is very comfortable doing the general accounting like accounts payables, accounts receivables and bank reconciliation. Although she admits that her Quickbooks skills needs some honing, she exudes confidence in using SAP. To complete the package, she can also do some administrative functions related to social media management and other VA functions that goes with the job like data entry, appointment setting, etc.
“I would have to say that she is one of the best employees we have worked with. She is very passionate, extremely intelligent, and has a strong work ethic. It is hard to find employees oversees with such a clear English accent, and who is great at rebuttles and setting up appointments for our insurance agents. She also served as a virtual assistant helping with various administrative tasks for our company. I would rehire her in a second. A few months ago, we contracted with a lead generation company, so we have outsourced our appointment setting oversees projects. Otherwise we would definetly keep her aboard with us. Feel free to contact me any time after 5pm Pacific Standard time if you have any more questions or if I may be of any further assistance regarding discussing her qualifications”
This young candidate is very proficient in doing full cycle of Accounting. She has been an accountant in a Singapore accounting firm for 5 years and fully ripened her skills. She went back to the Philippines to start a family and got into online jobs for more than 3 years as a Virtual Accountant. She is well verse in doing full sets of accounts which include bank recon, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statement, and notes to accounts. She is also knowledgeable in accounting software such as peachtree, myob, quickbooks, xero and reckon. She is patient, afast learner and can work independently.
- “She's very good and knowledgeable in her field of expertise.”
- “She's very reliable. She comply within deadlines.”
- “She's very focus and very meticulous.”
- “Her strong points is result oriented person and I think her weak points is too much of a perfectionist.”
- “Yes she did. We worked together before and I was under her. She's a good leader, she offer smart, inspiring advice and she adjust her management style to each situation and produce positive output.”
- “Very Punctual. She's very seldom to take leave unless it's very reasonable.”
- “She's the one who handle clients meetings and give feedback to each client accounts and communicate the owner everyday to give updates.”
- “Yes she did. Very friendly. Very light to work with and very approachable.”
- “I think pressure helps her to stay motivated and productive. And I guess if she will encounter conflicts I am definitely sure she can sort it out ”
- “The applicant’s overall value to our organization is way more than we expected. I think the company will re-hire him if an opportunity arose.”
This professional is afreelance Web and Graphic Designer with over 4 years work experience.He has worked on numerous web design projects, mostly with small business owners and helped them convert potential leads to a sale. His most recent work was as a Design Manager and was believed to have effectively managed his team. He is familiar working around Wordpress particularly on plugins and theme customization. He is looking for full time work and can work in any timezone.
- “He is very knowledgeable regarding his position.”
- “He is very reliable and submits his work before the deadline.”
- “He’s very attentive to details and can follow instructions properly.”
- “His main strength is Designing Websites and Weak at developing them, still need to spend time on developing on a fast phase.”
- “Yes, he did supervise other employees. He motivates people under him, collaborates with the team so everything will flow smoothly.”
- “He is always online, he always respond when one of the team members needs help.”
- “Yes, he can provide feedback from our former employer. He is active when communicating with clients/superiors or subordinates, he always update them from time to time.”
- “Yes, he did get along well with everyone.”
- “He deals conflicts, stress and pressure one at a time so it won’t affect his quality of work.”
- “The applicant’s overall value to our organization is way more than we expected. I think the company will re-hire him if an opportunity arose.”
- “Diligent worker that finishes projects on time.”
- “Very Reliable.”
- “Very Well.”
- “He’s well experience on the field, I’m able to let him do the things that client required and he can do it from there.”
- “He’s been working for me for few projects and so far he’s good, I can trust him for all of the projects given to him, he’ll do provide update on daily time basis to make sure we’re on good track.”
- “Though he’s not perfect, just like other Designer he do what he can as a good Designer, he’ll ask, and provide solution and ideas which I love about him, he not just read and say ‘yes’ which I hate the most from other Designer.”
- “If I rate him from 1-10 he sure got a 9 star for me, 1 for not able to reply that quickly specially if we’re in an urgent project which I do understand the situation too.”
- “Yeah, as I said previously he’ll provide solution and ideas and help his co-worker do the Job, I have no problem about his habits on the crowd and specially working on my Developer.”
- “I can say that he’s good, he’s not that perfect on attendance not because he’s absent but because he’s get late sometimes, but again what I love about him is he’ll pay it and work late just to cover his time. ”
- “In our case I do communicate with my client and I then pass it to him, so it’s Client -><- Me -><- Virgil situation and he’s good to me at that.”
- “No one is immune to stress, I got to be honest with this I do too as his employer, the only thing I love this guys is he know how to priority things especially on urgent matter.”
- “She has great knowledge of all things job related.”
- “She is very reliable, she always makes deadlines.”
- “Paying attention to detail is something she does very well.”
- “Strengths: quality work, makes deadlines, finishes projects quickly, works well with others. Weak points: None”
- “Yes, she had to work with others and make recommendations. Her management style is excellent.”
- “She is always punctual and reliable.”
- “Yes, she is good with communication and feedback. She communicates regularly with everyone involved on each project.”
- “Yes, she gets along with everyone.”
- “She handles stress well. We don’t have conflicts with her.”
- “She is very valuable. Yes, we would re-hire her.”
- “She knows well her job and woks under minimum supervision though she’s a beginner. She exerts more effort in complying deadlines. She has a keen attention with regards to details because she believes that simple mistakes can lead to bigger ones. Also, a meticulous employee. Her strong points are determine to work, has a good time management, well organized while her weak point is needs to be more expressive of her ideas.”
- “She very capable to carry on the job, always reach the deadline on time and a keen observer. Her strongest point would be her great attentiveness to details, Weakness point would be her inability to communicate with other employees as too shy with her co-workers. Her attentive skill is greatly appreciated with the company, if given the chance I will hire her back.”
LJ Dayrit Minton Multiresources Inc./Jr. Accountant
- “Very determined and flexible. She’s very punctual and eager to finish a task. She’s very friendly, smart and spontaneous. She is someone you can entrust everything to.”
- “Hard working, reliable. Knowledgeable enough for her line of work. Having very good communication skill is the best attribute of the applicant. ”
D. Marasigan, Colleague, Pioneer Insurance
“The most difficult project that I’ve handled was the online Document Management System (KaizenSynergy). The difficulty on this project was it was built on a custom framework that didn’t followed standards in programming and web architecture. Fixing bugs and applying enhancements were very difficult and tedious. The first approach that I did on this (together with my team. I was the Senior Technical Lead here) is to separate the functionalities of the application that needs thorough fixing and assigned it to developers who fits best. In this way, bug fixing and immediate enhancements were catered properly.
The second approach was that the application obviously need to be revamped and redesigned from top to bottom. While half of my team is doing the usual bug fixing and enhancements, the others in my team started the revamp based on the specifications and design included in the plan that I did. The plan includes standards in coding and tasks are separated and assigned properly to developers”
- “Hard-working, trustworthy and can work even without supervision. He is very knowledgeable in his field of work, meticulous and gives attention to details. He communicates with client on a daily basis for task and task update. He also communicates well with co-workers. He will be an asset to any company”
- A.F. Doroja, Previous Colleague
- “He always makes sure that he meets the deadline. He is very professional and know every inch of his specialization. Although, he tends to over thinks sometimes as he is so keen to quality. He sees to it that the client is always updated and he relays tasks to his team mates, professionally. Overall, he is very professional and has strong work ethics.”
- D-R.D. Diaz, Previous team member